The Gleim AMT Test Prep – General contains the detailed study outlines and FAA figures you need to pass the Aviation Mechanic General FAA Knowledge Test in one unique, easy-to-use program. Create unlimited customized quizzes using questions selected from previously released FAA test banks as well as questions that have been developed from current FAA reference materials that will enhance your learning process.
The Gleim AMT Test Prep also emulates the computerized formats of the major computer-testing vendors, thereby allowing you to simulate exam-type conditions and gain confidence. The Gleim Performance Analysis Browser allows you to track, analyze, and target areas that need additional focus so you can achieve higher test scores with less time and effort.
- Become a better test-taker with unlimited practice sessions
- Gain confidence using test center emulations
- Review material at any time with easy-to-use, printable study outlines
- Quick and Easy to Install: AMT Test Prep installs quickly and easily onto your computer.
- Updates: Program and question updates for current edition(s) are available via the Internet, FREE!
Make sure that your computer meets all the System Requirements. You will need:
- A windows computer with XP or higher OS
- 128 MB or more of RAM
- A Pentium-class or higher processor
- 286 MB of free disk space
Test Prep Software is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems. However, our Gleim Online Courses are completely compatible with both Mac and Windows. View Gleim AMG Test Prep Online.