Study for and pass your FAA knowledge test by using two of our most popular test preparation products – Gleim Commercial Pilot FAA Knowledge Test book and Gleim FAA Test Prep Online. By combining both of these valuable training aids, you will not only be able to make effective use of all available study time, but you will also achieve higher test scores thanks to our intuitively appealing preparation system.
- Save money by purchasing items together
- Track your progress using the Performance Analysis Browser
- Learn principles instead of memorizing answers by reviewing answer explanations after answering questions under exam conditions
- Gain confidence with practice tests that emulate both national testing centers
- Study all applicable images used in the FAA Testing Supplement for accurate test representation
Make sure that your computer meets all the System Requirements: Minimum System Requirements for online courses.
Test Prep Online is compatible on all operating systems and mobile devices or tablets with an Internet connection.
- Commercial Pilot – Airplane (CAX)
- Military Competency – Airplane (MCA)
- Commercial Pilot – Canadian Conversion (CCP)
Test Center Endorsement
Duration: 12 Months
Access to the FAA Test Prep Online expires 12 months from the date of purchase. If you have not completed the course yet and think you will need extra time, we can provide a 1-month courtesy extension. This must be requested BEFORE your course expires. Contact an Aviation Training Consultant at 800-874-5346 ext. 471 for details.
We regularly communicate with the FAA and continuously monitor its website for changes to the FAA's knowledge tests. While the FAA no longer releases the complete database of knowledge test questions, sample questions are released on a quarterly basis and incorporated into our material as appropriate.
Whenever changes are made, they will be automatically incorporated into the course with no input or additional work needed on your end. Thus, you can be confident that this course contains everything you will need to prepare for your FAA knowledge test with ease.