Designed to help you prepare for your flight review, the Gleim Flight Review Ground Training Course uses your aircraft’s make-and-model, weight and balance, and performance charts. Thus, this course is an airplane-specific recurrent ground training course that will increase your safety, knowledge, and abilities.
Detailed outlines ensure proper knowledge retention and promote active learning. Gain confidence for your flight review and keep current on new flying procedures and regulations by using the Gleim Flight Review Ground Training Course.
- Focus on areas specifically addressed in a complete FAA flight review
- Use a structured program for the FAA-required flight review
- Understand all aspects of the flight review process including aeronautical decision making and regulations
- Save time and money by using this course to satisfy the training requirement for 1 hour of ground training in accordance with 14 CFR Part 61.56
Make sure that your computer meets our minimum system requirements.
Not ready to buy just yet? Try now for FREE!
Table of Contents:
- The Flight Review
- Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM) and Risk Management
- Federal Regulations and Information Publications for Pilots
- Airplane Weight and Balance
- Airplane Performance and Limitations
- Aviation Weather Services and Weather-Related Decision Making
- ATC and Airspace
- Airport Operations