The Gleim Instrument/Commercial Pilot Kit is an all-in-one program designed to expedite training for both the Instrument rating and the Commercial Pilot certificate. This kit contains everything you need (except airplane and instructor!) to become an instrument rated commercial pilot.
If you need a kit with the Part 141-Approved Online Ground School, click here.
- Save money by purchasing all required material together
- Pass with our Online Ground School guarantee
- Become a better test-taker with unlimited practice sessions
- Study anywhere using Gleim Test Prep Online
- Use non-traditional study time for listening to the Gleim FAA Audio Review
Duration: 12 Months
Access to the online kit components will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. If you have not completed the course and you need access after the expiration date, you may purchase a 12 month extension at half the current purchase price of each online component within 30 days of expiration.
Make sure that your computer meets all the System Requirements: Minimum System Requirements for online courses.
Test Prep Online is compatible on all operating systems and mobile devices or tablets with an Internet connection.
These products can be used in preparation for the following FAA airman knowledge tests:
- Instrument Rating – Airplane (IRA)
- Flight Instructor – Instrument Airplane (FII)
- Instrument Ground Instructor (IGI)
- Instrument Rating – Foreign Pilot (IFP)
- Flight Instructor – Instrument Airplane – Added Rating (AIF)
- Commercial Pilot – Airplane (CAX)
- Military Competency – Airplane (MCA)
- Commercial Pilot – Canadian Conversion (CCP)
What comes in a pilot training kit? Watch a kit unboxing video here. The complete contents of this kit are listed below.
- Gleim Online Ground School for Instrument Pilot
- FAA Test Prep Online for Instrument Pilot
- Instrument Pilot Audio Review
- Instrument Pilot ACS and Oral Exam Guide
- Instrument Pilot Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep
- Instrument Pilot FAA Knowledge Test book
- Instrument Pilot Syllabus book
- Instrument Pilot Training Record
- Aviation Weather and Weather Services