The Gleim Instrument Pilot Refresher Course (IPRC) is an online recurrent ground training course designed to increase pilots’ safety, knowledge, and abilities in the IFR environment. Use IPRC to prepare for your Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC) or to refresh your instrument flying knowledge.
Audiovisual presentations and detailed outlines ensure proper knowledge retention and promote active learning. Gain confidence for your flight review and keep current on new flying procedures and regulations by using the Instrument Pilot Refresher Course.
- Prepare for each study unit using the guided audiovisual presentations
- Understand all aspects of the Instrument Proficiency Check, including aeronautical decision making, instrument approaches and holding procedures, and regulations on instrument flight
Table of Contents:
- Attitude Instrument Flying and Aerodynamics
- Aeromedical Factors
- Federal Aviation Regulations for Instrument Flight
- Airports, ATC, and Airspace
- IFR En Route, Holding, and Instrument Approaches
- Aviation Weather
- Aviation Weather Services and Weather-Related Decision Making
- Aeronautical Decision Making and Emergency Management
Make sure that your computer meets our minimum system requirements.