The Gleim Multi-Engine Add-On Rating Course is an interactive, self-study training program. This course is designed for two purposes. The first is to assist pilots who are preparing to add a multi-engine rating to their private or commercial pilot certificates by preparing them to pass their practical exam. Secondly, it serves as an effective review of multi-engine concepts and procedures for pilots who already hold a multi-engine rating and/or are seeking to become multi-engine instructors (MEIs).
- The Multi-Engine Add-On Rating
- Multi-Engine Aerodynamics
- Multi-Engine Airplane Systems
- Multi-Engine Airplane Safety Considerations
- Multi-Engine Airplane Performance and Weight-and-Balance
- Multi-Engine Airplane Normal Operations
- Multi-Engine Airplane Abnormal and Emergency Operations
- Your FAA Practical Test
- Instrument Flying Skills (optional)
About the Course
- Nine study units explain each testing standards task element as well as general information you need to know.
- Intuitively appealing knowledge transfer outlines for each study unit.
- Practical flying focus.
- Comprehensive Oral Exam Guide to prepare you for the practical test.
Each study unit contains:
- 10 thought-provoking true/false study questions
- 10-15 pages of knowledge transfer study outlines
- A 10-question multiple-choice quiz
- A study unit evaluation
- 30-60 minutes of material per study unit
Complete the course to earn FAA WINGS credit.