The Gleim Multi-Engine Add-On Rating Course is an interactive, self-study training program. This course is designed for two purposes. The first is to assist pilots who are preparing to add a multi-engine rating to their private or commercial pilot certificates by preparing them to pass their practical exam. Secondly, it serves as an effective review of multi-engine concepts and procedures for pilots who already hold a multi-engine rating and/or are seeking to become multi-engine instructors (MEIs).
- The Multi-Engine Add-On Rating
- Multi-Engine Aerodynamics
- Multi-Engine Airplane Systems
- Multi-Engine Airplane Safety Considerations
- Multi-Engine Airplane Performance and Weight-and-Balance
- Multi-Engine Airplane Normal Operations
- Multi-Engine Airplane Abnormal and Emergency Operations
- Your FAA Practical Test
- Instrument Flying Skills (optional)
About the Course
- Nine study units explain each testing standards task element as well as general information you need to know.
- Intuitively appealing knowledge transfer outlines for each study unit.
- Practical flying focus.
- Comprehensive Oral Exam Guide to prepare you for the practical test.
Each study unit contains:
- 10 thought-provoking true/false study questions
- 10-15 pages of knowledge transfer study outlines
- A 10-question multiple-choice quiz
- A study unit evaluation
- 30-60 minutes of material per study unit
Complete the course to earn FAA WINGS credit.
Duration: 12 Months
Access to this course will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. If you have not completed the course and you need access after the expiration date, you may purchase a 12 month extension at half the current purchase price. You will have 30 days to purchase an extension.