The Gleim SkyView Training Course is designed to help you confidently master the Dynon SkyView integrated avionics system. The course progresses from basic "knobology" to flight planning and advanced autopilot functionality. Using interactive quizzes, this course makes it easy for you to learn how to efficiently and safely use the Dynon SkyView system in the cockpit. The SkyView system is a household name in the new production light-sport aircraft market. Students, transitioning pilots, and instructors alike can all benefit from the information presented in this Gleim online course.
Note: The course is based on the SkyView SE and Classic models, not the SkyView HDX. Many of the same features, benefits, and key sequences that apply to the older SkyView systems are still applicable to the HDX.
- SkyView System Architecture
- Joysticks and Buttons
- Screen Layout and Display Options
- Using the Primary Flight Display Page
- Using the Engine Page
- Using the Map Page
- Using the Integrated Transponder and Autopilot
- SkyView Navigation and System Alerts
About the Course
- Eight study units explain all device functions
- Informative audiovisual presentations teach you the material while holding your attention
- Quick-reference study outlines help cement your knowledge of the course content
- Interactive quizzes let you practice your skills with a digital SkyView unit
Each study unit contains:
- Multiple pages of outlined study material
- Instructions for essential unit operations
- Tips and advice for efficient data input
- 10-15 minutes of effective knowledge transfer
- 5-10 minute interactive quiz
Complete the course to earn FAA WINGS credit.
- Structured, interactive, self-study review and certificate program delivered online via the Internet
You can complete this course at your own pace anytime during the 1-year access period. The course uses the proven Gleim Knowledge Transfer System methods to help you learn, understand, and remember the information presented.
- Takes about 8 hours to complete
Each of the eight required study units should take about an hour to complete.
- Challenges you, but provides you with the knowledge to pass
Our intuitively appealing outline material and audiovisual presentations give you all the information you need in a well-organized format, so you can focus your study on the areas you need to review the most. You can then confidently pass each study unit's interactive quiz with ease.
- Inexpensive and user friendly
Because this course is delivered via the Internet, you save a considerable amount of money when compared to similar products offered by other providers. For those who are less familiar with computers, we have a trained, friendly support staff you can contact for help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 874-5346 for assistance.
The Gleim SkyView Training Course is an effective, easy-to-use, and intuitively appealing way to refresh and expand your knowledge of how to operate this valuable avionics system. Begin now by trying Study Unit 1 for FREE!
Duration: 12 Months
Access to this course will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. If you have not completed the course and you need access after the expiration date, you may purchase a 12 month extension at half the current purchase price. You will have 30 days to purchase an extension.