Advanced Flight Controls
The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is an all-in-one cockpit system featuring a configurable throttle setup, from single-engine general aviation to four-engine commercial aircraft. It features multiple cockpit components including autopilot, annunciator panel, gear &flap lever as well as a trim wheel. The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant was designed to ensure the most versatile flight simulation experience possible.
- 6 Commercial Levers with flaps, spoilers, and functional thrust reversers
- 6 General Aviation Levers with Functional TOGA (Go Around) Button for multiple aircraft configurations
- Annunciator Panel with 7 two-way programmable switches and 14 Warning Lights
- General Aviation Flap Lever
- Auto Pilot with backlit buttons
- Adjustable Lever Tension
- Gear Lever with Red/Green LED landing gear indicator lights
- Trim Wheel
The dual mounting solution allows for full use with or without clamps. Two heavy duty clamps made of steel attach and secure the yoke.
For thicker tabletops, a large 3M® Micro-Suction Pad that produces 40lbs of tensile strength can be used for a clamp free solution.
- Aerospace grade internal components and realistic ergonomics for a true flying experience.
- Designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers.
- 2-year limited warranty
- X-Plane 11
- FlightSim X
- USB-C to USB (Cable included)
- Bravo Throttle Quadrant
- Mounting plate with 3M® Micro-Suction Pad
- Clamp x2
- USB-C cable
- Yoke connector cable