Gleim uploads Wings course completion credit every week for current course users. If you have completed this course but have not received Wings credit, follow the instructions below to ensure you are credited for your work.
- Go to FAASafety.gov.
- Log in with your FAASafety email address and password. If you have not created an account with FAASafety, you will need to do that first.
- Under the “Activities, Courses, & Seminars” tab at the top of the page, click “Activities.”
- Type “Gleim” into the “Keywords” box and click “Search.”
- Find the appropriate course title in the resulting list and click on the title of that course.
- Click the “Request Credit” button.
- Enter the date on your completion/graduation certificate into the “Date Completed” box.
- In the “Select Validator” section, click the “Email” tab.
- Type “firstname.lastname@example.org” into the field and click the “Select” button.
- Click “Submit for Validation.”
An email notification will be sent to Gleim. We will review your course records and either validate your credit or reply explaining why we are unable to do so (for example, the course completion date is incorrect). Either way, you will receive an email reply from FAASafety once our action has been submitted. If you have any questions or difficulties with this process, please email email@example.com.