The Gleim X-Plane Flight Training Course is now available for flight schools, high school STEM programs, universities, and other multi-user training environments.
Unlimited Students. Unlimited Instructors. Unlimited Potential.
Whether you have 2 students or 2,000, the Gleim X-Plane Flight Training Course is the ultimate tool for your instructors to assess student training. Based on the same Gleim Private Pilot Syllabus used in FAA-approved Part 141 flight schools, all lessons are integrated with the ultra-realistic X-Plane flight simulator software. As students safely learn their flight maneuvers on the ground in accordance with the Airman Certification Standards, instructors can monitor each student's individual progress. Lesson history is automatically saved and synchronized across each simulator on your network* running the Gleim course.
Just like the home edition, this course includes more than 100 training videos covering all lessons, maneuvers, and tutorials. As each lesson is completed, the course guide students through over 1,000 tasks and checkpoints with real-time instruction, step-by-step guidance, and corrective feedback. Post-flight lesson reports ensure you always know how students performed and which areas need improvement.
* Each computer must be operating on the same physical network.
Experience all flight maneuvers at home, with step-by-step guidance, real-time corrective feedback, and post-flight evaluations.
Student pilots using the X-Plane Flight Training Course are better prepared for flight training than ever before.
Student pilots can practice all flight maneuvers in the course for about the cost of 1 hour of flight instruction and aircraft rental.
Equip Your Classroom With The Ultimate Training Tool
- Loads flight lessons
- Contains over 100 detailed training videos
- Has post-flight analysis tool for reviewing flight history
- Digital flight instructor
- Monitors your training in real time
- Gives you feedback on every move you make
- Practice every flight lesson from the Gleim Private Pilot Syllabus
- Experience each flight before flying
- Build proficiency and confidence
- Develop a safety mindset and practical decision-making skills
- Learn quickly and economically
- Move the classroom from the airplane to the simulator
- Know student strengths and weaknesses before flying each lesson
- Tailor instruction to each individual student
- Teach more effectively and turn your students into pilots
- Increase student retention
- Recruit new student pilots
- Develop safer, more competent pilots
- Increase resource utilization
- Receive predictable client expectations
- X-Plane by Laminar Research
- Gleim X-Plane Flight Training Course
- Over 100 Training Videos
- Course Tutorial Videos
- X-Plane Tutorial Videos
- Pre-flight briefing videos for each lesson
- Real-time instruction and feedback
- Fully interactive, true-flying, digital Cessna 172 aircraft model
- Digital flight lessons specifically tailored to real-world flight training
- Flight profiler and evaluation tool
- Requires X-Plane 11 software by Laminar Research
- 64-bit Windows Operating System (not Mac compatible)
- Internet connection for download.
Make sure your computer meets the minimum specifications for X-Plane 11.
Gleim recommends the use of a control yoke and rudder pedals. While X-Plane does allow you to fly using the mouse, it's much more beneficial to your training to use flight controls that are similar to what you will be using in the actual airplane.