Create the ultimate flight simulation experience! This all-in-one simulator chassis is built specifically for flight sims. The Gleim Virtual Cockpit™ is the perfect training solution for VFR and IFR training and practice.
Designed by Pilots for Pilots
The airplane is not always the best classroom. Operating under controlled conditions, the Gleim Virtual Cockpit™ is the ideal training solution for both VFR and IFR students. Flight schools, colleges and universities, and schools with STEM programs can use the Virtual Cockpit to enhance training programs, saving students time and money while creating safe, competent pilots. Well-prepared students are more likely to complete their training and recommend flight training to others.
The Gleim Virtual Cockpit™ creates the ultimate flight simulation experience for training with the Gleim X-Plane Flight Training Course.
*Optional accessories are shown including software, computer, monitors, flight controls, and speakers.
- The all-in-one simulator chassis is built specifically for flight simulation.
- Great for racing and gaming too!
- Racing style captain's seat that reclines for maximum comfort.
- Heavy-duty steel-frame that provides stability and durability.
- Standard triple-monitor mount that produces panoramic views and a realistic experience.
- Articulating tray table designed to easily attach peripherals such as yokes, flight sticks, racing wheels, and accessories with pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Removable center tray that can securely hold a joystick.
- Side tray designed to hold a throttle quadrant, trim wheel, mouse, or other accessories.
- Articulating foot pedal tray that supports a variety of pedals.
- Learn quickly and economically by eliminating distractions
- Mimic your cockpit with flexible set up options
- Develop muscle memory and stick-and-rudder skills
- Move the classroom from the airplane to the simulator
- Learn student strengths and weaknesses before flying each lesson
- Tailor instruction to each individual student
- Teach more effectively and train your students to be better pilots
- Increase student retention
- Recruit new student pilots
- Increase resource utilization
- Receive predictable client expectations
- Provide cost effective training resources
Floor space requirements depend on your configuration and monitor sizes.
- Minimum width: 34″. Three 27″ monitors require 72″ width.
- Length: adjustable from 55″ to 72″
- Minimum height: 47″ from floor to top of seat.
Monitor mounts are designed with standard 75 × 75 mm and 100 × 100 mm square hole patterns for M4 screw attachments to mount your display. This style mount is commonly found on computer monitors and TV screens weighing up to 30 lbs. We recommend monitors up to 32 inches. Universal adapter brackets are available for displays requiring nonstandard or larger brackets.
Fully Integrated Training
Gleim X-Plane Flight Training Course
The X-Plane Flight Training Course develops remarkable proficiency by integrating flight lessons from the FAA-Approved Gleim Pilot Training Syllabus with the ultra-realistic X-Plane flight simulator.
Student pilots using the X-Plane Flight Training Course are better prepared for flight training than ever before. Gain first-hand experience while removing the uneasiness of unfamiliar in-flight situations. Practice all flight maneuvers for about the cost of 1 hour of dual instruction and aircraft rental.