The Gleim Pilot Refresher Course uses your aircraft’s make-and-model weight and balance and performance charts. Thus, this course is an airplane-specific ground-school style recurrent training course designed to increase pilots’ safety, knowledge, and abilities.
Audiovisual presentations and detailed outlines ensure proper knowledge retention and promote active learning. Keep current on new flying procedures and regulations by using the Gleim Pilot Refresher Course.
- Prepare for each study unit using the guided audiovisual presentations
- Keep your flying knowledge sharp
- Increase your understanding of what’s new in general aviation
Table of Contents:
- The Flight Review
- Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM) and Risk Management
- Federal Regulations and Information Publications for Pilots
- Airplane Weight and Balance
- Airplane Performance and Limitations
- Aviation Weather Services and Weather-Related Decision Making
- ATC and Airspace
- Airport Operations
Make sure that your computer meets our minimum system requirements.