The Gleim Online Ground School - Airline Transport Pilot is a self-directed study course designed to prepare you to pass the FAA knowledge tests. You can use this course to study at your own pace. The course uses our sophisticated Knowledge Transfer Systems to ensure that you master all of the information you will need to be a competent, safe pilot and to pass your knowledge test with confidence.
The Online Ground School contents are aligned with the Gleim Airline Transport Pilot Knowledge Test Book.
- NTSB Part 830, 14 CFR Parts 1, 61, 117, and 119
- 14 CFR Part 91, Civil Aviation Security, Hazardous Materials
- Federal Aviation Regulations: Part 121
- Federal Aviation Regulations: Part 135
- Aerodynamics and Airplanes
- Airspace and Airports
- Air Traffic Control
- IFR Navigation Equipment, Holding, and Approaches
- IFR Flights
- Beechcraft 1900 Operating/Performance Data
- DC-9 Operating/Performance Data
- Boeing 737 Operating/Performance Data
- Cessna Caravan Operating/Performance Data
- Bombardier CRJ and Q400 Operating/Performance Data
- Aviation Weather
- Weather Reports and Forecasts
- Wind Shear
- Aeromedical Factors and Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM)
- Additional Dispatcher-Specific Questions
Make sure that your computer meets all the System Requirements: Minimum System Requirements for online courses.
Test Prep Online is compatible on all operating systems and mobile devices or tablets with an Internet connection.
About the Course
Available for these ATP certificates:
ATP - Multi-engine Airplane (121) (ATM)
ATP - Single Engine (135) (ATS)
Aircraft Dispatcher (ADX)
- Average Length of Course: 35 Hours
- Emulate the actual exam at the major testing centers
- WINGS credit
- This will prepare you for the Pilot Knowledge Test.
- ATM requires attending an FAA approved training course to receive a graduate certificate (ATP CTP).
- The required ATP CTP will not prepare you for the knowledge test!
This policy applies only to products that are purchased directly from Gleim Publications, Inc.
Duration: 12 Months
Access to the Online Ground School Course will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. If you have not completed the course and you need access after the expiration date, you may purchase a 12 month extension at half the current purchase price. You will have 30 days to purchase an extension.
We regularly communicate with the FAA and continuously monitor its website for changes to the FAA's knowledge tests. While the FAA no longer releases the complete database of knowledge test questions, sample questions are released on a quarterly basis and incorporated into our material as appropriate.
Whenever changes are made, they will be automatically incorporated into the course with no input or additional work needed on your end. Thus, you can be confident that this course contains everything you will need to pass your knowledge test with ease.